ShakeIt

jhalsey205

Reaction score
Pretty cool app - ShakeIt:
  • allows you to shake the phone to unlock the screen
  • allows you to flip the phone upside down to enable speakerphone while on a call
Androlib link here

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Dan and Mark do you mean the speakerphone won't work period now or that flipping it upside down won't enable the speakerphone?

godanigo

Reaction score
Speaker phone flip worked for me, but the phone kept locking on calls, and that annoyed me so I uninstalled until next update. Seems rad though.

blueguy7

Reaction score
If you're trying to get the speakerphone to turn on, you need to point the screen towards the floor to get it to turn on. I haven't tested in a call besides my voicemail, but I noticed that when I point the screen in other directions, the speakerphone turns off but the phone says it's still on. Therefore, I am unable to manually turn on and off the speakerphone in a call - I would be stuck pointing the screen to the floor to have the speakerphone active.

mitchb2

Reaction score
Hmmm, I just installed this. When I shake it to unlock, it works, but then the Droid immediately turns off again.

jbr13

Reaction score
Hmmm, I just installed this. When I shake it to unlock, it works, but then the Droid immediately turns off again.

Mitch, Do you have Screebl installed? I have noticed that screebl doesn't work when you shake to unlock! You might want to send them an email and complain too it that is the case.

Jason

I like the shake to unlock, and speaker phone is working good for me. Cool app, hope they get the bugs out for everyone!!

backlash

Reaction score
Waiting to here stories about people shaking their phone to hard...........and tossing it :p

mitchb2

Reaction score
Yes I do have Screebl, and there's no way I'd get rid of that for ANY app. :)
I'll contact the devs of ShakeIt.

jbr13

Reaction score
Mitch I have figured out if you hit the home button, screebl will come back online.

Jason

mitchb2

Reaction score
Yep, you're right. Problem is, I have to race to hit the Home button because it shuts down within 1 second. So at that point, might as well just be swiping the normal unlock buttons.

I'm sure they'll fix it. All of these devs seem to really be on the ball. I'm having a blast with my Droid.