SGIII issues

tina_b0_bina

Reaction score
Powering the phone completely off and turning it back on did the trick for me. BUT the annoying thing is - it'll work for a period of time, then it starts acting up again and I have to restart it (yet again) for it to work.

I really hope Samsung sends out a software update that will fix all these different bugs - ESPECIALLY the battery life

OP
jerroedr

jerroedr

Reaction score
Powering the phone completely off and turning it back on did the trick for me. BUT the annoying thing is - it'll work for a period of time, then it starts acting up again and I have to restart it (yet again) for it to work.

I really hope Samsung sends out a software update that will fix all these different bugs - ESPECIALLY the battery life
Thats a 4G thing...except the RAZR MAXX

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
tina_b0_bina said:

No bugs here, and battery is fantastic.

huskur

Reaction score
GRRRRR! why you gotta go an ruin it lol!

After 4 days of solid heavy use I have zero issues. This thing is amazing and blazing fast. No issues at all with messaging. Getting between 16 and 20 hours out of the battery.

Deifan8

Reaction score
You folks getting the awesome battery life please tell the rest of us how.

zacedward

Reaction score
Deifan8 said:
You folks getting the awesome battery life please tell the rest of us how.

Yes please do with heavy use i am not getting near that

FreyGrimrod

Reaction score
am I the only one who has found theantenna to be crap on this phone? comming from a droidx dropping calls where I never did before dropping them for longer distances where I used to huge swaths of area I used to have 3g data now only voice service no data ready to tturn this in for a refund and ditch big red why pay so much I can have a phone and a worthless carrier on tmobile?

zacedward

Reaction score
FreyGrimrod said:
am I the only one who has found theantenna to be crap on this phone? comming from a droidx dropping calls where I never did before dropping them for longer distances where I used to huge swaths of area I used to have 3g data now only voice service no data ready to tturn this in for a refund and ditch big red why pay so much I can have a phone and a worthless carrier on tmobile?

My antenna so far is good

rladd

Reaction score
My service was spotty for data the first day but has been great since. I came from a 3g Droid x and I think it was the system changing over to the lte network. The I didn't even get lte to show at the top until 2:e30 the next morning.

OP
jerroedr

jerroedr

Reaction score
Those with battery issues, do you have a live wallpaper on?

JoDroid

Reaction score
I purchased 2 SIII. A 16GB no problems and a 32GB which is going to have to be sent back due to no internet service and freezing..... Verizon told me they wouldn't have any more 32GB until July 19th :sad-b:

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Coming from the razr.... I love this phone but have 3 issues... I hate the back button location.. makes left hand texting impossible. The stocks keyboard s autocorrect is horrible.. the combination makes it so much harder to text for me if I'm only able to use one hand..last issue is the LTE radio on this phone pales in comparison to Motorola s...not even close... I may go back to moto because that's a huge issue here for me. The Lte towers are spaced further apart here,they are still filling in the spaces between..3g towers here are overloaded and data speeds are so slow during the day.. I'm stuck on 3g for 8 hrs a day at work with the s3 when I had solid 4g with the razr.The s3 jumps between 3/4g a lot causing skips and hiccups in my radio application.. along with buffering on 3g...what's wired is that when I am on 4g...my speedtests are 31-38mbs! My razr usually hits 16-24 mbs but the razr loads data much faster....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2