Several Bugs, Not sure if they're related...

3DrinksAhead

Reaction score
Hi All,

My Droid X has been a bit buggy, but lately it's been even more so than usual. Here is a list of what's been happening lately:

1. I go through periods of getting 4 or 5 of the same text message anytime someone sends me a text. They are sometimes dispersed over a few minutes, sometimes it's hours. It's not the same person either; I see the same texts from everyone being duplicated multiple times.

2. LauncherPro failing - it seems that if I don't reboot every few hours, launcher pro quits on me and needs to redraw everything. This used to happen maybe once I day, now it happens a few times an hour.

3. Voice Search not working - If I give a command like "Call Home", instead of just calling home, the voice search brings back a google search of terms that sound nothing like "Home"

4. Music and Navigation won't work at the same time - If I attempt to play music and then turn the navigation on, the music player just quits on me. If I am already in Navigation and try to play music, the Navigation quits... Again, this is usually solved by a reboot, but why should I need to do this multiple times a day?

Any advice on any or all of these issues would be great. I love my X but these bugs are starting to add up and get really, really annoying.

milski65

Reaction score
Have you tried going into settings/applications/manage applications/all and check the individual areas you're having problems with? You may be able to clear cache(possibly data) and solve these issues. I've seen people having problems with texting. They've gone there, cleared data, and the problem is resolved.