Setup for my Droid Pro:

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
4. I use NoLock and no apps selected on the mappable side button to allow screen refresh using the side button.

Can you explain number 4 please. I use NoLock and trying to figure out where you selected no apps and how you achieved screen refresh.

I'm pretty sure he meant that s/he has the side button programed with no function. menu>>settings>>applications>>quick launch>>press and hold the first entry (side button) and it will allow you to clear the entry.

OP
J

jimbo11mcm

Reaction score
No Lock and screen refresh

Previous poster is correct. Install No Lock. Then go to Menu, settings, apps, quick launch and make sure that no apps are defaulted for the quick launch. Once all apps are de-selected, the side button will refresh your screen. Very nice to use.

eus107709

Reaction score
No lock is great, but using screebl makes it obsolete.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

eus107709

Reaction score
I should retract my post or at least clarify. It doesn't do what NoLock does but for many people it will make it obsolete. Unlocking your phone is a pain in the ass mainly because the screen timesout at inconvenient times. With Screebl, your phone won't lock itself when you are using it, only when you put it down/away. So, Screebl solves the problem for most people but it does not do what NoLock does.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

bwhite757

Reaction score
Well I guess I'll throw mine up here just for S&G's:

16gb MicroSD Card from old Droid1

Rooted with Z4root
Bloatware removed (Basically everything I don't use that won't Fubar the system)

Homescreen - Launcher Pro - 5 screens and 3 docks

LiveWallpaper - Thunderstorm

SetCPU - 300 Mhz with screen off
Radio to CDMA only

My Must Have Apps:
Wireless Tether
Remote Desktop Pro(VNC Client - Work Related)
KiK and Whatsapp Messengers
Astro
SipDroid (IP Phone, used at one of my jobsites where I don't have VZW signal, but WiFi)
Google Voice
Pandora
Angry Birds

Widgets:
Beautiful Widgets Clock/Weather
Friends widget (LauncherPro)
People Widget (LauncherPro)
Calendar Widget (LauncherPro)
SportsTap
ColorNote (Sticky Notes)

Battery:
2 standard batteries. Charge my spare and phone everynight. Averaging about 10 hours per battery.

I have 3 emails that I have to keep up with. I have them all forwarding to my Gmail account which pushes to my phone pretty much instantly. I don't have to deal with Exchange servers, so that's a plus in my book.

Best phone I've owned. It's fast and efficient, does everything I need and more.