Settling In

SophiasGramma

Reaction score
Hello all. I've had my X for several weeks now and feeling fairly comfortable with the basics, but there are some things I think are possible but I just can't seem to figure them out. First, I was sent some pictures via text message that I'd like to keep on my gallery, then will delete the text message. How do I move pictures from the message to my gallery? Also, I hooked my phone up to my LCD TV via HDMI cable and got the message "Not supported format". Is there anything I can do so that the TV will recieveinput from my phone?dancedroid

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I can't help with the second question but to save a pic from a message you should be able to long press the picture and have a menu pop up with save image as one of the options.

tappin and a talkin

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! in addition to the Droid Discussion section for all things Droid, we have a separate section, with several subforums, devoted entirely to the DX. browse around, post around, and don't hesitate to ask questions. plenty of info in here, and even more people willing to help - stick around!

spaz is right for your question re: saving pics. but, like spaz, i can't help you there. but, you might be able to find the answer in the DX section. best of luck!