settings mistake.......

Aussiekeeper

Reaction score
I accidently pushed "unmount SD card" in settings. Now my music will not play, says "SD card busy" I DID NOT complete the unmount when the screen came up to confirm. Is there a way to reverse this so I can use my SD card?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is the Mount SD Card option not available for selection ?

OP
A

Aussiekeeper

Reaction score
There is none I could find, I even long pushed to see if it would be an option. I may just go to Verizon tomorrow and have them do it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try powering down your device and then powering back up

lewwill

Reaction score
TAAA- DAAAAA, you da' man..................Thanks. I'm 62 and still learning this computer, it is really amazing what it can do.

Way to go! Most of the people in these forums are very helpful. I was in the same boat when I got my X on 7/16. Love it and it has been flawless. I learn something new every day. Hardly ever use my laptop anymore. Nice to see Xers in my age category.....almost. I am 69.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anything to save someone a trip to VZW - You will come to find that the members on the forum will be able to help in almost any situation - Feel free to ask questions, make yourself at home and Welcome to the Forum :wink:

techguru

Reaction score
You could have also removed the sd and put it back in to re-mount it.

Alan

abe7333

Reaction score
Try powering down your device and then powering back up

This. The Microsoft Solution. :)

Lol it works with most

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

techguru

Reaction score
You could have also removed the sd and put it back in to re-mount it.
Which would have taken a battery pull to access the SD - Powering Down/Up will do the same

Didn't notice which phone we were talking about. Incredible you can pop the card without pulling the battery.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using DroidForums App