1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Settings - About Phone - Battery use question

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by joan3, Jun 15, 2011.

1. joan3

joan3 New Member

When I check what's been using my battery (via settings, about phone, battery use), it says Android System 95%. On other days when I've checked it, the Android System is always way up there (80-90%) even if I'm using lots of GPS, making calls, using Bluetooth, checking lots of e-mails, etc. My son's phone (Thunderbolt) has a number of different processes listed under the battery use, including screen, cell standby, WiFi, maps, phone calls, etc. and the Android System is way down the list.

Anybody else get similar results? Anybody know why my Commando says Android system is using most of the battery? What does Android System include?

I'm trying to figure out the battery thing - I've been getting pretty good life out of it, but was wondering what processes were draining it most to see if I could extend it further.

Thanks.
Search tags for this page
auto correct on commando
battery usage settings on gzone

casio commando battery drain

casio g'zone awake mode
commando gzone drains battery
gz'1 phone settings
how do you turn off auto correct on casio gzone commando pho
how to activate auto correct on casio commando phone
how to check battery usage on commando
how to reduce battery use in commando casio gz one