Setting wallpaper

Scott0719

Reaction score
Is there a way to set wallpaper without cropping it? Does it have to be a certain size? I downloaded wallpaper wizardrii but I don't think its doing what I want. Is there anything else I can do? Or is wallpaper wizardrii the right app and i'm using it wrong?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wallpaper Wizadrii from the Market, best wallpaper settings app out there me thinks, gives you way more cropping options so you can use whole/part of image.

feralchick

Reaction score
Very cool. Thank you!

Anyone know of a way to prevent the home screens from rotating sideways when you rotate the phone?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Will be in your settings or launcher settings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

feralchick

Reaction score
Thanks. I should know this but the wallpaper thing has completely thrown me. I've only had this phone a week and never had these issues with previous phones. Probably should have stayed with the stock launcher till I figure my way around Touch Wiz

jwilly216

Reaction score
I have a question- after updating to jelly bean, why, when cropping wallpaper, is there now two rectangular things on both sides like wings instead of just the normal rectangle? Like this. <[]>

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a question- after updating to jelly bean, why, when cropping wallpaper, is there now two rectangular things on both sides like wings instead of just the normal rectangle? Like this. <[]>

That's the stock Android wallpaper cropper, I think it accounts for scrolling.

Human_Droid

Reaction score
Is there a stand alone app that will make the wallpaper stationary? Other launchers like Launch Pro, and Go Launcher have this feature but after a week with Go Launcher my phone indicates that too much is going on and things are noticably sluggish so I want a stand alone app if there is one out there.

Thanks and sorry for reviving this old thread. I did a Search in stead of making another post on practically the same thing.

EDIT: Downloaded Wallpaper Wizardrii and this does exactly what I was asking about! :D

Thanks and sorry :)

Last edited:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Is there a stand alone app that will make the wallpaper stationary? Other launchers like Launch Pro, and Go Launcher have this feature but after a week with Go Launcher my phone indicates that too much is going on and things are noticably sluggish so I want a stand alone app if there is one out there.

Thanks and sorry for reviving this old thread. I did a Search in stead of making another post on practically the same thing.

EDIT: Downloaded Wallpaper Wizardrii and this does exactly what I was asking about! :D

Thanks and sorry :)

Just curious Human, but are you using an S3 or a DX?? If an S3 then you should have absolutely no problems running GoLauncher. In fact you should be able to have Go Launcher, Launcher Pro, TSF Shell, and the stock launcher all installed at once!

I use TSF Shell. And it's amazing. But pricey. I tried all the others in the past, and Go Launcher definitely wins. Though I enjoyed Touchwiz as well.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nova Launcher :icon_ banana:rocks for me. Wanted to try Shell, as I used to use it with my really old Omnia, but it is very pricey for a launcher, at least they should let you try a basic version, or give you a trial period, like 3-7 days, if I am going to spend over $10 on an app, I need a trial period, sorry.

Last edited:

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
Guys, when selecting an image to set as home screen wallpaper, however can I select a broader range of the picture since the Launcher I'm using has scrollable wallpaper. Look:

gu5usy6e.jpg

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
See how the outline with the diamonds indicate what part of the image will be cropped. It's dimensions are set to resemble a single page wallpaper not scrollable.

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
100+ views and no ideas? Bump please!

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★