setting to do list as one of my seven home pages?

qurtrn10

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out my incredible and how to set up its home pages. On one of them, when i slide over to it, I'd like to either see an already opened to do list, or icons of different to do lists. I don't want just an icon of the program. I've ttoed downloading different ones from the market with no luck. Does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks!

SGTiger

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out my incredible and how to set up its home pages. On one of them, when i slide over to it, I'd like to either see an already opened to do list, or icons of different to do lists. I don't want just an icon of the program. I've ttoed downloading different ones from the market with no luck. Does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks!

Check out Pure Calendar's agenda widget. It will show to do tasks from gtasks and other to do lists. It also shows any appts you have on your calendar. I use it, and I love it.

Pure Calendar widget (agenda) v2.0.9 Application for Android | Productivity

SSI gTasks ToDo v0.3.62m Application for Android | Productivity

Last edited:
OP
Q

qurtrn10

Reaction score

Thanks!

Check out Pure Calendar's agenda widget. It will show to do tasks from gtasks and other to do lists. It also shows any appts you have on your calendar. I use it, and I love it.

Pure Calendar widget (agenda) v2.0.9 Application for Android | Productivity

SSI gTasks ToDo v0.3.62m Application for Android | Productivity

Thanks. I looked into them both, and since I already have an open calendar as one of my home pages, I'm not going to use the first one. The second one seems to have some issues with updates and the purchasing of it as well.

Any other suggestions?

OP
Q

qurtrn10

Reaction score
Try Jorte. Free in the marketplace

Thanks for the lightning quick suggestion! I like it, but the largest To Do list on the home page is a vertical 2x4. Would you know of anything that's a full 4x4?

Thanks again!