1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Setting to auto off navigation?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by rbyham, Oct 30, 2012.

1. rbyham

rbyham New Member

Happens regularly. I use nav to get somewher. It works perfect and I arrive at desired location. But in my excitement to have arrived I forget to turn off the navigation. An hour later after whatever the event is is over, I go to leave and battery has run WAY down because nav has been on for the last hour. Is there a way to set nav to auto off if say I do not move for 5 minutes? Thanks.
  2. bobf71

bobf71 New Member

You can get a set of tec tiles. Put one in the car and set it to turn on the gps in the car. You can also use it to turn on and off blue tooth if you use that as well. They come in a set of 5 for about $20
  3. rbyham

rbyham New Member

I see that working in my car but nav is something I use in all sorts of contexts. Are there no other solutions as in something that recognizes inactivity and then shuts down nav stuff?