Setting Profiles - how to activate a profile?

waylman

Reaction score
Hello...I've just installed Lite Setting Profiles and I created a profile called Vibrate...This is probably a dumb question but how do i enable the profile? I do not see anywhere to actually choose the profile to make it active.

bodean

Reaction score
Hello...I've just installed Lite Setting Profiles and I created a profile called Vibrate...This is probably a dumb question but how do i enable the profile? I do not see anywhere to actually choose the profile to make it active.

It will activate automatically based on the settings you have for it. IE, activate during 3pm-5pm....that is when it will activate.

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
You can add the widget to one of your home screens to activate it manually or in the app, go to rules to create a condition in which your profile will activate.

OP
W

waylman

Reaction score
thanks much...sorry i'm a total android noob...how do I add the widget to the home screen?

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
thanks much...sorry i'm a total android noob...how do I add the widget to the home screen?

Don't worry about it we all start some where. Press and hold on an empty area of the screen then release and you should get a pop up window and click shortcuts.

jbsangel

Reaction score
In addition to creating a widget, you can also run setting profiles and long-press on the profile and you will get a pop up menu to activate the profile.