1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Setting default apps

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ldimick, Apr 17, 2010.

1. ldimick

ldimick New Member

I know how to change a default app - up to a point. What I have happening is that I am using root explorer to browse my SDcard. I see an MP3 file that I would like to open with bTunes. When I click on the MP3 file I am prompted to use the stock music player or Streamitall radio. However, I would really like to open it with bTunes. How can I do this?

I suspect it is caused by bTunes not having one system permission set and I also suspect that it is because bTunes is not a native MP3 player - it seems to use only it's own database.

My ultimate goal is to use Timeriffic or locale as an alarm clock. What I want to do is open a file (MP3) at a defined time and have it played as a wake up alarm..
Search tags for this page
app for setting the mp3 player
how to change mp3 default player for android

set default apps droid

set default apps on galxy s4
set default program for mp3 in android
what is default mp3 player android