Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's odd. Try searching droid overclock

It should be the first entry and the logo is like the dx eye

tappin and a talkin

wb1960

Reaction score
not there(anymore),I just looked it up in appsfire and it came up but when you click on it a message pops up and says it cant be found

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I guess it just because I already have it but I can find it no prob. Maybe jrummy knows what's up.

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just purchased and installed on my D1 just fine...??

maderschramm

Reaction score
i own it but its not showing up for me..

perhaps it has to do with the market fix - I'm still using stock build.prop - haven't changed it yet

Last edited:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Seems like the only people who can't find it are dx users. I wonder what happened.

tappin and a talkin

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Mader, I just used your settings w/Dx/D2 over clocker and all I can say is WOW, My DX is Smooth as silk. Thanks. For some reason, Jr's app didn't like my rubix/Tron theme combo..

maderschramm

Reaction score
Mader, I just used your settings w/Dx/D2 over clocker and all I can say is WOW, My DX is Smooth as silk. Thanks. For some reason, Jr's app didn't like my rubix/Tron theme combo..

Glad it worked out for you man. I like my settings a lot. I even get 2 days of battery life out of it if I go light on usage. I think the best feature is the upping of the min freq so your dx is always running faster than normal. The up from 1 to 1.2 gives you more top end without sacrificing battery life, and the lowering of voltage around the board gives you more battery life for standard usage.

I was actually looking into building a rom with those OC settings built in stock, it would make a huge difference in batt life/stability/cpu power for the average end user - kind of like a custom kernel for the d1. That said, I'm no dev (yet), so I'm glad that my settings work at least for one user for now :p

My buddy actually who uses an incredible tested my setup with the oc settings and some adw tweaks I have going on and he about (rhymes with hit) his pants. The tweaks on adw + oc make the dx just scream like a beast.

Last edited:

Dustin.

Reaction score
Can't even get the app to work on my X, .340, rooted, deodexed, GummyJAR ROM.

So, I'm not sure whats worse.. Not being able to use it? Or not being able to find it :p

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

wb1960

Reaction score
ok, how do I flash that zip file. Is it anything like when I sbf flashed the other day to get my x working again?