setcpu widget

droijo

Reaction score
Just tried out sapphire and everything went well, but notice the setcpu widget is cut off? The temp display is cut off on the bottom. I have adw launcher with 5 rows, wandering if anyone else having the same issue?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just tried out sapphire and everything went well, but notice the setcpu widget is cut off? The temp display is cut off on the bottom. I have adw launcher with 5 rows, wandering if anyone else having the same issue?

Haven't run the widget in a while, but sounds like a SetCPU/ADW problem rather than a Sapphire problem.

Did you try stretching the widget when prompted to by ADW?

validoption

Reaction score

it has been deduced that nextang theme is the culprit.

OP
D

droijo

Reaction score

it has been deduced that nextang theme is the culprit.

Ah, I see. I did install the nextang port. Is there a fix for this?

10roller

Reaction score
its most likely the font if its customized. it is larger or has a larger cushion and pushes the text out of view.