SetCPU Scaling Issue after Battery Pull

naman919

Reaction score
************EDIT************************
Issue resolved. SuperUser Permissions v2.2 doesn't play well with SetCPU. I upgraded to SU 2.3.2.1 and the problem was fixed. Thanks Mike (the dev) for responding to my email in a matter of hours.

Here is a link to an updated version of SU: http://is.gd/ekgrD

Also:
FYI. If you use ROM Manager you can download it from the extras section as well.

Thanks AtrusNex!

Check out the screenshot of the issue i'm having. When i do a battery pull, and the phone reboots, the main system is set to be at a range of 1Ghz and 400Mhz. But the phone is running at 1Ghz and 250Mhz even though it shows it should be set at 400Mhz. I have to set it to 400Mhz again to get it to work each time i do a physical battery pull.

I'm running Sapphire 1.0 on a Moto Droid 1 with the 250-1000Mhz Sapphire Ultra Low Voltage Kernel available via Rom Manager.

Has this issue been reported before?

jsyo04.jpg

AtrusNex

Reaction score
I've been personally having many issues with weird glitches related to SetCPU while running ULV kernels. Skull One, on the forums, suggested to try a higher voltage and all the problems went away. You might try the same.

SGTiger

Reaction score
Check out the screenshot of the issue i'm having. When i do a battery pull, and the phone reboots, the main system is set to be at a range of 1Ghz and 400Mhz. But the phone is running at 1Ghz and 250Mhz even though it shows it should be set at 400Mhz. I have to set it to 400Mhz again to get it to work each time i do a physical battery pull.

I'm running Sapphire 1.0 on a Moto Droid 1 with the 250-1000Mhz Sapphire Ultra Low Voltage Kernel available via Rom Manager.

Has this issue been reported before?

jsyo04.jpg

Do you have one of the profiles set to 1000/250? If a profile for a particular condition kicks in, then the profile setting will override the main setting. If not that then:

Have you tried pressing the menu key, device selection, and autodetect speeds. The kind of problem shown can be caused by changing to a different kernel and not doing another auto detect. The kernel you are currently using may not have a 400Mhz slot?

OP
naman919

naman919

Reaction score
Emailed the dev directly and his response fixed the issue:

"Is your Superuser Permissions app version 2.2? There's issues with that and the set on boot feature. You can upgrade Superuser Permissions to 2.3"

I upgraded SU to 2.3.2.1 and the problem was resolved.