SetCPU or jrummy for OCing D2?

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
i find jrummys app glitchy at times, when i have a ceratin profile set, ie. screen off min/max 400 and it will stay that way after i wake the screen.. then it would get stuck at a max/min setting of 1200 and wouldnt hold the min setting at anything under 1200 which would make me pull the battery before the phone overheated

kevinlaw

Reaction score
96%
50%
67%
100%
82%

That's the corresponding priorities

tappin and a talkin

Question... do you have a setting for if it is not charging but above 70%? Shouldnt you also have a setting for <100% at a priority of less than 50. Then when you are running off the battery above 70% charged you have a 1200 ulv?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When not charging but above 70% battery it will not be affected by any of the profiles if you have their priority set up like mine.

tappin and a talkin

kevinlaw

Reaction score
When not charging but above 70% battery it will not be affected by any of the profiles if you have their priority set up like mine.

tappin and a talkin

So then it is running at Normal right? Normal being the phone default? Or is it the 1200.

kevinlaw

Reaction score
What is your experience of battery life at these settings? I'm running blur with no ROM's installed (Not quite comfortable to get there yet)... but I do have a few of the pre-loaded programs gone (e.g. skype).

And I wonder how much the D2 runs at when the screen is off to begin with... or if by having the phone constantly change between max/min for screen on/off, the battery is drained? (kinda like the use of a task killer actually using more energy then the programs killing themselves in the long run)