1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SetCPU not working properly on BBv0.1

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by AzJazz, Jun 11, 2010.

1. AzJazz

AzJazz New Member

Hi!

I installed BBv0.1 along with p3droid's "2500-1000-v32kernel.zip" and the "Market_fix_bgill55.zip" Market patch.

When I enable "Profiles" in SetCPU, it will seem to work OK for a few minutes, but eventually my CPU speed will get stuck at 384 MHz (which isn't even on the list of available speeds).

Does anyone else have this problem?

AzJazz
  2. BigMcGuire

BigMcGuire New Member

I'm using P3Droids 1Ghz kernel with SetCPU and I have no problems at all - works perfectly with BB v0.1. :/
  3. hlt123

hlt123 New Member

I was having problems, too. I went into settings -> applications-> manage applications -> setcpu, cleared the cache, uninstalled, then rebooted. Reinstalled setcpu, checked "set on boot," then rebooted again. Worked like a charm.
  4. dta1984

dta1984 New Member

Yep I had that prob when I first downloaded the rom. All I did was uninstall SetCPU, then re-install SetCPU. Once you open the program, make sure you hit the menu button then Device Selection then AutoDetect Speeds.

That fixed it for me.
  5. stonedoubt

stonedoubt New Member

I have 125min and 1200max set... I have been watching it for about 30 minutes and the cpu never goes below 500... I just updated to BBv01 from cyanogen 5.0.7.1 and it would always stay at 250 (I had 250min) unless I was actually doing something.
  6. Johnly

Johnly Guest

Using setcpu, BB v0.1, P3Droid 1ghz kernel. Never had that happen. Hope u get is resolved.
  7. AzJazz

AzJazz New Member

I seem to have SetCPU working ok now. I followed hlt123's suggestions, and it is working much better now!

Cheers!

AzJazz

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk