Set Razr HD to use android only ringtones, can't set back?

Windwalker

Reaction score
Wife is using a Razr HD and loving it. Wife has downloaded/installed many ringtones and sounds from zedge and has been using them without problem. While riding in the car she was changing ringtones or notification sounds, and when the little window came up asking if she wanted to use droid sounds "only" she hit the wrong button so now the phone only lists the droid sounds and no option to look under the zedge sounds now.

Is there any way to undo that setting so she can see both sources of sounds again?

Thanks in advance for any help.

snowman

Reaction score
How about uninstalling edge
Then reinstall it
In zedge settings there is a setting
To recover old downloads

Last edited:
OP
W

Windwalker

Reaction score
Just uninstalled it, We can download a sound from zedge, and it will show up in ringtones. However it is not back to giving us the option of choosing the separate listings of sounds like before, Zedge or Droid. She wants to be able to have the sounds listed in separate lists like before. May have to do a total reset of the phone to get the original default back so it asks which sounds you want to use3. Zedge or Android when choosing a sound.

Someone on another site suggested going into phone settings and choosing "reset defaults" but that option is greyed out. Still searching for an answer.

Edit: Okay, I searched for an app to do the job. This worked for me, hope it helps others. I found an app called "search clear defaults" it searches for things that have changed and allows you to set them back to default. I ran the app and selected the one that looked like it controlled the sound, It worked. The choice for Zedge or Android comes up now when changing ringtones.

Last edited: