Set CPU

cebosound

Reaction score
When your screen went blank - this is your phone telling you, whatever you did to your cpu, didn't agree with it. It's a normal occurrence when dialing in cpu voltages. Basically the phone freezes up and requires a battery pull - no need to be alarmed. As the poster above stated, this type of cpu tweaking should be left to the experts. You should look for a kernel that's already undervolted and try it as-is.
Thanks sbenson. .. yeah, i am going to leave that for the experts from now on. ...... I have whatever kernal came with the latest AXI0M v2.3 ROM. It seems to be working plenty well , no need to mess with those settings anymore.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 , worst possible governor unless your going to sleep or dying

Sent from my Rezound OC'ed and UV'ed runnin BAMF

+1, I think that's what it was made for. Ondemand is by far the better choice. Runs nice and smooth.

sn2hotty

Reaction score
Glad I found this thread--was about to post a new thread about the same subject! LOL

I am curious as to what Profiles anyone may be using. The only one I may think about using at this time is a Screen Off profile (hopefully for at least *some* battery conservation), but I'm not sure what to set the Min end for yet--currently without me touching any settings, the min is set for 384 MHz, but I noticed that the slider will go down to 192 . I don't think I want to underclock on the Max end yet, although that would probably give at least some better battery life.

From the main screen, without touching any settings, I noticed that the scaling governor is On Demand (I used to use Interactive on the OG Droid), and Max is at 1512 MHz, and Min is set at 384, although as I mentioned, the slider will go down to 192.

I'm curious as to others' thoughts on using SetCPU with the Rezound. Also, what differences, if any do you think the Interactive governor would make?

-- SN