set cpu/ phone call issue

dolfanpete

Reaction score
I just rooted to liquid rom /smoked theme/ slot 7. Problem is set CPU does not allow me to go higher than 600 MHz Max. Where Ethernet option I picked was for 7 slot 1000 Max. Any idea how to fix this issue?

Also after the root, when I'm on a call the other person can be heard but just very faint and that iswith in call volume all the way. up! On speaker I can hear just as good as ever...any ideas on how to fix this issue as well? Thanks in advance!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just rooted to liquid rom /smoked theme/ slot 7. Problem is set CPU does not allow me to go higher than 600 MHz Max. Where Ethernet option I picked was for 7 slot 1000 Max. Any idea how to fix this issue?

Also after the root, when I'm on a call the other person can be heard but just very faint and that iswith in call volume all the way. up! On speaker I can hear just as good as ever...any ideas on how to fix this issue as well? Thanks in advance!

To fix the setcpu issue select menu/Device Detection/auotmatic. that will fix that.

I don't know about the volume issue other reinstall the rom. You might go and read in the roms main thread and see if that has been an issue with that rom.

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Device detection? Is that settings or menu?

warrior21

Reaction score
Press menu>device selection>auto detect while in set cpu

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
When I hit menu. I Dont see device selection in the listed apps

warrior21

Reaction score
When you are in set cpu looking at the min/max bars and hit the menu button you don't see two options? Device selection is one of them

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Lol thanks guys I got it. Works great now! !!! Now I gotta fix the phone call issue