Services, apps, and what they do (for freezing purposes)

aggiechase37

Reaction score
For those of you uninstalling stuff willy nilly…you're bold. We have no sbf you realize?

For the rest of us, I wonder if someone can put together a list of all the apps and services and what they do. For instance, I've been looking at freezing the poll scheduler service, but I don't know what it does and would like to know that I won't be losing something useful. So far I've been pretty conservative in what I've been freezing cause I don't want to jack up the phone that is freshly rooted and has no way to get back to stock at the moment. Here are some examples of stuff I would like to see explained:

Bluetoothdun
Bluetooth share
Pollscheduler service

There are plenty of other services that come up when looking at my bloatfreeze app.

The reason I ask is because some of the blur stuff I actually use and don't want to lose functionality of stuff I find useful. I actually use the social stuff for instance rather than have crap like the facebook app on my phone.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can provide answers.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

militant

Reaction score
Bluetoothdun let's you link the phone to pc via bluetooth iirc. Not sure about others. Im curious if its ok to freeze cardock as it keeps opening and I've never used it once..just the media dock which has a different process.

*annoying tapatalk sig here*

Dmw017

Reaction score
Bluetoothdun let's you link the phone to pc via bluetooth iirc. Not sure about others. Im curious if its ok to freeze cardock as it keeps opening and I've never used it once..just the media dock which has a different process.

*annoying tapatalk sig here*
I froze car dock last night and had no issues so far.