Server unavailable, could ICS be on the way?

BigDogues

Reaction score
Did a software check this morning and got "Server Unavailable" even after several attempts where I know I have a good internet connection. Could the long awaited ICS update finally be on the way?

designwebs

Reaction score
I am getting the same here in Cincinnati, Ohio. Lets hope. I am about ready to jump ship.

Reaction score
In SC my phone says same thing and I have never seen this before. I wonder if this is the prep for ICS?

Snoking

Reaction score
It is most likely busy sending updates to their fair headed favorite son.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
ICS will drop when it's good and ready. Hammering the update servers could be the reason why they decided to take them offline. Believe me it will be front page news when the Rezound gets it ... you won't miss it.

cdm369

Reaction score
Running the last leak now...not really worried when it comes now...maybe curious as to any improvements. Content with the leak so far.

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
I dont see it coming soon. I see a delay and excuses from vzw since the bionic may be getting ics soon now too. Hope im wrong

Sent from Rezound

Schimm

Reaction score
People seem to forget this same thing happened a few weeks ago after the bogus update announcement appeared on HTC's site.

Sent from my hookah via hash cloud.

mkruzel

Reaction score
Server unavailable

I just ran the Software update and am getting the message - No new software update available so the servers are probably back online. Its 3:00 central time. It will be June 2013 by the time we get Jelly Bean update and Key Lime Pie will be announced and/or Licorice. Google should help the carriers push the updates out quicker.

Escobar

Reaction score
When are we supposed to get it now? We've been through so much bs I've forgotten. Remember back when we were promised early 2012? F you Verizon.

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
Supposed ti he getting it june-july. Seems like a morr accurate description would be august since now the bionic ics is almost ready and all the early inc4g support will be happening. Plus the sgs3

Sent from Rezound

cdm369

Reaction score
July 9th...that will get past the launch weekend of the dinc 4g.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
You knew it wasn't going to happen this week. Not with a national holiday right in the middle of the week.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I still get the No New Software is available message and have for awhile. On both my Bionic and X2 I got the Server Not Available message until maybe a week before an update, which it then started saying you're current software is up to date or something. This has also been discussed before.

Moral of the story, either message doesn't mean anything. Sure they're probably tweaking the servers FOR the update, but it's no indication of when/if it's coming.

You knew it wasn't going to happen this week. Not with a national holiday right in the middle of the week.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

Would've been a great marketing and morale tactic though...