Seriously? Cant stand it...

Otacon1337

Reaction score
So my Droid 2 Global is a great texting device, and music player, and gaming device... except one feature wont work... CALLING. Randomly throughout the day my phone stops having call volume on speaker, ear-piece, or bluetooth, and I use my phone a lot. A re-boot always fixes the problem but i hate how people call me and I cant here them and need to reboot... Would installing some sort of ROM maybe fix this problem? This is my second D2G to do this too... Also, when the earpiece is at max volume, i can barely hear anything... useless

tomatofoot

Reaction score
I had this problem too, until my d2g upgraded to version 2.3.3
After that it fixed that problem.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
i never had the problem UNTIL i upgraded to gingerbread, i think its a commonly occurring software problem, as my friends D2G had it too, but it was gone after an SBF, i think if you SBF your phone it should be remedied.

OP
O

Otacon1337

Reaction score
So if I SBF, then redownload GB is there a chance that it will work? I dont want to be stuck with Froyo again, sorry

rusty815

Reaction score
Its worth a shot I believe, then if it still has a problem afterward you should look in to a replacement

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

evor1

Reaction score
ive been having this problem. ive been dealign with it but im gonna get it replaced since my warranty ends in 3 weeks