Serious ? need answer

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by AustinD23, Jun 27, 2011.

1. AustinD23

AustinD23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i have an LG Dare, sadly, but i want to get the bionic or maybe another new phone. the problem is i have no unlimited data plan rigth now and i wanted to know if i buy a phone on craigslist or ebay and my contract is up can i go to verizon and get unlimited data and use that phone and use my upgrade on the bionic or any phone? thanks plz answer.

2. JerseyFirefighter

JerseyFirefighter Member

Ratings:
    +3

Wrong section but sure.. as long as you have unlim data on your account prior to July 7th, you can purchase a smartphone...add 3g unlim.. and be grandfathered into 3g or 4g post tier implementation.

Verizon Support: 3G Customers Upgrading to 4G After July 7 Can Keep Unlimited Data - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

adding data plan to your phone plan will not renew your contract. when you go to program your phone call vzw and confirm.. and theyll walk you through it.

3. AustinD23

AustinD23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Jersey and sorry but when you say "when you go to program your phone call vzw and confirm.. and theyll walk you through it." what do you mean? just to understand thanks again and i know its the wrong section i just wanted to post it quick.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  4. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 DF Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3
    Moving to correct area..