1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Serious issue with bad sd card

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by carbonnoid, Jan 21, 2010.

1. carbonnoid

carbonnoid New Member

I was taking pictures at a concert with my droid, and the battery died. When I turned it on, it said i had a bad sd card and needs to format it. Is there any way I can get the data off the SD card without formatting it??!?!?
  2. Vitticeps

Vitticeps New Member

Probably so but not with the phone. Grab a copy of SanDisk's data recovery tool (can use it on any external memory source). You'll need a microsd adapter to plug it into your computer, either microsd to usb or microsd to sdhc and an sdhc reader. Plug it into your comptuer and run the tool. Works pretty well, even if you intentionally delete files it can still recover them most of the time.
Search tags for this page
android bad sd card
android phone with bad sd card

bad sd card

bad sd card android

bad sd card symptoms

effects of a bad sd card
how to tell if sdcard is bad
sd card bad

signs of a bad sd card

signs of a bad sd card in phone
signs of bad sd card