Sephtin BarMod - Sephtin Custom Theme

mugsy77

Reaction score
-poke- Seph =)

Almost one month since last post. Omgorsh!

Just in case you have not seen this, Seph, this guy has done something similar like your custom theme. Thought I'd letcha know if you wanted some different ideas, though I'm sure it's too much for our ROMs... :)

http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/

OP
S

sephtin

Reaction score
-poke- Seph =)

Almost one month since last post. Omgorsh!

Just in case you have not seen this, Seph, this guy has done something similar like your custom theme. Thought I'd letcha know if you wanted some different ideas, though I'm sure it's too much for our ROMs... :)

http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/

Ya, RL catching up to me... also slowing down progress on the site.. *grr*
In fact, would have responded sooner, but have been out of town.. and really short on time.

Re: UOT.. It is one of a couple other projects that I've looked at since I started my site. Pretty sure he's actually compiling the framework files with the changes from source... which just isn't realistic for DroidX/2.

What I'm doing is (as far as I know) unique to android at this point.

(Before a couple weeks ago, I was spending 40+ hrs a week either on the forums, or working on the site... I just don't have the time at the moment. I'm still working on things, just .. at a medium pace. :S

mugsy77

Reaction score
Ya, RL catching up to me... also slowing down progress on the site.. *grr*
In fact, would have responded sooner, but have been out of town.. and really short on time.

Re: UOT.. It is one of a couple other projects that I've looked at since I started my site. Pretty sure he's actually compiling the framework files with the changes from source... which just isn't realistic for DroidX/2.

What I'm doing is (as far as I know) unique to android at this point.

(Before a couple weeks ago, I was spending 40+ hrs a week either on the forums, or working on the site... I just don't have the time at the moment. I'm still working on things, just .. at a medium pace. :S

It's all good. At least you aren't explaining yourself to your guild on WoW or Everquest on why you haven't raided lately, but we do miss your dps around here :)

english0_9

Reaction score
We are offering web hosting and reseller hosting facility at very very cheap rates. Now please visit our website www.webhostpak.com for comparison of the rates

OP
S

sephtin

Reaction score
We are offering web hosting and reseller hosting facility at very very cheap rates. Now please visit our website www.webhostpak.com for comparison of the rates

Holy thread necro!

I was offered hosting on another server, and tested that everything ran with my new updated script there...
And then RL kicked me in the behind!

Almost tempted to put both the shell and perl scripts up on google code out something so that if someone wanted, they could try to carry on... I'm working full time again, and with a child... It's become hard to make time.

Do miss it, and if I ever do get some time again,I will devote as much time as I can to android again....

-John (sephtin @gmail)