Separate Contacts with/without emails?

noslenwerd

Reaction score
I used to be able to do this on my original galaxy. Anytime I try to pull up a contact through my phone button, it brings up ALL contacts.. I only want to see contacts with phone numbers? For instance my friend nick when i put his name in, it comes up with 5 contacts, 4 for email addresses, and one with a phone number. Frustrating to have to click through all 5 contacts to find the one with the phone number.

Thanks ahead of time! :biggrin:

ksb

Reaction score
You can click on "Nick" in your contact list, touch the menu in the bottom left, and then hit join contact. It will give you suggestions for
merging the Nicks in your contact list. Everything will be stored together for Nick.

OP
N

noslenwerd

Reaction score
You can click on "Nick" in your contact list, touch the menu in the bottom left, and then hit join contact. It will give you suggestions for &lt;br&gt;<br>
merging the Nicks in your contact list. Everything will be stored together for Nick.
Thanks for the reply, but I have 2000+ contacts... That would take an eternity to do that, and not something I am willing to do. Isn't there a way like on the old galaxy, to only show contacts with phone numbers??

mattd7591

Reaction score
in contacts press the menu button and click settings ( all the way at the bottom.) Select the first option

tdperry

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but I have 2000+ contacts... That would take an eternity to do that, and not something I am willing to do. Isn't there a way like on the old galaxy, to only show contacts with phone numbers??

Open contacts, press the menu button, choose settings and click on the option to only show contacts with phones.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343357193338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343357193338.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 332