sent items in inbox and email shortcuts

Perp300

Reaction score
I recently purchased the droid pro (used to be a bb user) and love it so far but have a couple questions i'm hoping someone can answer.

All of my sent emails show up in the "inbox" view of my work email account. How do you get rid of those?

On the bb, there were great shortcuts while you were reading a message, like r for reply, l for reply all, i for file, etc. Is there a way to set up shortcut keys to do the same on the droid?

thanks for any help

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
What type of account is your work email? "Work" really doesn't tell us anything. Are you using the stock email app? Details like this are necessary in order for people to assist.

actaeonixion

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Droid Pro for one of our BlackBerry users and they posed this question, as well. Our 'work' environment is a MS Exchange 2010 server and the clients are running a mix of Outlook 2007 and 2010 on PCs. We have Android/BlackBerry/iOS all working just fine on our server, no problems there.

The user would like to get his 'Sent' items to show up in his Inbox, like on BlackBerry (user gets hundreds of emails a day and this option makes it very easy to see which items he has replied to, so he says). Is there a way to do this with the built-in Exchange mail app or settings?

If not, does anyone know of a comparable application that might be able to assist?

Thanks in advance,
Brian Jordan
System Administrator
Broadcast Interactive Media LLC

Lushaholic

Reaction score
Brian,

Did you ever come about a solution for the above? I am having the same issue/request.

actaeonixion

Reaction score
K-9 Mail

Just that the K-9 touchdown app can auto Bcc youself on messages, that's the closest I've come. Enabled that and message threadding in Outlook 2010 to reduce inbox clutter. Unfortunately no other native solution.

Brian,

Did you ever come about a solution for the above? I am having the same issue/request.