Sensor fix Update?

tater0388

Reaction score
I was just wondering in anyone has had any luck getting the sensors to work. I am loving Liberty 2.0.1 but it would be really nice to have working sensors! If there are any test I can do to help out I'd be more than happy to help!

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
BURY BOI THE MAD SCIENTIST BEHIND THE GRD ROMER HAS HAD ZERO TIME OVER THE LAST MONTH HE HAS STARTED A NEW JOB & THE REST OF THE DEV TEAM HAS BEEN WORKING ON OTHER SIDE PROJECTS AS THE GRD ROMER IS BURY BOIS BABY & WILL WORK ON IT & UPDATE IT AS NEEDED HE STILL NOT HAS FOUND A WA TO FIX THE GRD ROMER TOOL AS ME & BURY BOTH THINK THAT ALL THE D2 ROMS WOULD HAVE TO BE TORN APART & REBUILT TO HAVE FULL FUNCTIONS TO WORK SUCH AS SENSORS & SUCH BUT IF MOTTO WAS NICE & UNLOCKED THE BOOT LOADER THAT PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED AS ALL WE WOULD HAVE TO DO IS UPDATE THE ROMER TOOL TO JUST FLASH THE RADIOS PARTION OF ANY ROM TO WORK ON THE d2G AS THE D2G IS A GLOBAL DEVICE BUT THAT'S ALL IF MOTTO UNLOCKED THE BOOT LOADER IF NOT WE WOULD HAVE TO REBUILD ALL THE D2 ROMS FROM THE GROUND UP

kickyindahead

Reaction score
well rumor is they are going to unlock them .. but there is that huge IF at the end of the article .. uhg .. i dont like that word if...

SignMan359

Reaction score
D2G Sensor Fix

BURY BOI THE MAD SCIENTIST BEHIND THE GRD ROMER HAS HAD ZERO TIME OVER THE LAST MONTH HE HAS STARTED A NEW JOB & THE REST OF THE DEV TEAM HAS BEEN WORKING ON OTHER SIDE PROJECTS AS THE GRD ROMER IS BURY BOIS BABY & WILL WORK ON IT & UPDATE IT AS NEEDED HE STILL NOT HAS FOUND A WA TO FIX THE GRD ROMER TOOL AS ME & BURY BOTH THINK THAT ALL THE D2 ROMS WOULD HAVE TO BE TORN APART & REBUILT TO HAVE FULL FUNCTIONS TO WORK SUCH AS SENSORS & SUCH BUT IF MOTTO WAS NICE & UNLOCKED THE BOOT LOADER THAT PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED AS ALL WE WOULD HAVE TO DO IS UPDATE THE ROMER TOOL TO JUST FLASH THE RADIOS PARTION OF ANY ROM TO WORK ON THE d2G AS THE D2G IS A GLOBAL DEVICE BUT THAT'S ALL IF MOTTO UNLOCKED THE BOOT LOADER IF NOT WE WOULD HAVE TO REBUILD ALL THE D2 ROMS FROM THE GROUND UP

I know that this is probably an overly-simplistic question, but I'll ask it anyway:

If somebody wanted to fix the sensors for a particular ROM to run on their phone, what would they have to do to that ROM in order for it to work correctly? I know you stated that the ROM would need to be torn apart, but what kind of changes would have to be made before the ROM could be "put back together" and used?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Any way ou could rework the sensors zip for cyanogen on d2g to work for this? Just an idea.

If someone wants to try it they can. I doubt it would work though tbh.... Basically all we did with the cm sensors fix was invert the x value and rebuild it.

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I'm currently running cm7, and sensors work. Anything useful possibly be used from one to another? But..I just wanted some insight if possible. Running cm I been loving it, but Im curious about liberty! It sounds like what I'd love to have. Couple questions tho...if I flash lib what is newest version? Is it gb or froyo? If I flash it and wanna go back to another rom or cm, could I restore nandroid or would I have to sbf?( I've heard about stuff not transitioning okay, ex being boot logo) Thanks in advance for the help.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums