1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sense ROM on Droid?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by bikedogrun, Sep 11, 2010.

1. bikedogrun

bikedogrun New Member

Noob @ rooting, but somewhat technical. I did search, found only Jamzelle's efforts which are not yet finished/production level.

I'm rooted with FRG22D on my D1 (but haven't done anything else as yet to it). I also have a Dinc (which I love) and would thus like to make the D1 as similar as possible.

Is there an HTC Sense / Droid ROM (2.1 or 2.2) that is production stable with all features working that someone can point me to?

Thanks... /BD
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  2. mikeew83

mikeew83 New Member

sorry but dont think so

I believe jam is the only one even working on one for the d1 i have searched high and low and his is the only and closest to a functional sense ui rom out there. It does work though i have booted it just waiting for wifi or 3g to work to use main. but does make and recieve calls and texts.