Sense like?

N

Nickchapstick

I love the clock and toggles for the sense ui and I was wo.dering if anyone knew how I could possibly get something like that on my droid x. . .

Sent from Nicks Ultimate Droid X

OP
N

Nickchapstick

Anyone?

Sent from Nicks Ultimate Droid X

theangryheretic

Reaction score
If you look for Sense Analog clock in the Market Place, you will find the big clock/calendar that you see on the Sense UI phones. As for the toggles, not too sure about that one. Will post again if I come across anything.

turdbogls

Reaction score
also beautiful widgets in the market is pretty amazing....i am also at a loss for the toggles.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Beautiful widgets will give you a similar weather/time widget. No idea on the toggles.

OP
N

Nickchapstick

i want those ****ing toggles! **** the clock lmao.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
i want those ****ing toggles! **** the clock lmao.
We have a language filter for a reason - just because it adds **** instead of the foul language you would have rather had in it's place does not make it an acceptable form of communication on D/F

OP
N

Nickchapstick

whats d/f and you just posted the same exact thing i did so why arent you getting in trouble also...

OP
N

Nickchapstick

by the way spawn is way old. time to find something new and actually cool. thanks

donballz

Reaction score
Fancy widgets is the exact clock but good luck finding it.

I have never seen the toggles. How sweet are we talking?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
whats d/f and you just posted the same exact thing i did so why arent you getting in trouble also...
He didnt post the exact same thing as you did...if you are referring to the (****`s) post that tp made, his "stars" are not actually spelling anything, wheras yours are, and it wasnt by accident.

He is not getting into trouble because he is a Moderator here on D/F <--- = Droid Forums.

In the future, if you want to stay around here, I would highly suggest you pay attention to what the Moderators have to say.

OP
N

Nickchapstick

thanks chief. i saw the toggles on some droid x screen shot that had darkslide 3.2 i think. but i cant get a response from the queermo poster guy

OP
N

Nickchapstick

He didnt post the exact same thing as you did...if you are referring to the (****`s) post that tp made, his "stars" are not actually spelling anything, wheras yours are, and it wasnt by accident.

He is not getting into trouble because he is a Moderator here on D/F <--- = Droid Forums.

In the future, if you want to stay around here, I would highly suggest you pay attention to what the Moderators have to say.

ok so him putting **** is the same as me putting **** or saying **** (by the way i hit the star key for all them but it sounded the same right?) so how do they know if i put a "bad" word or i put the stars? also obviuosly i payed attention to the mod if i replied twice to his post. thanks for the suggestion. do you have any suggestions to the actual post or did you just feel the need to nose into a conversation that was never meant for you?

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score

ok so him putting **** is the same as me putting **** or saying **** (by the way i hit the star key for all them but it sounded the same right?) so how do they know if i put a "bad" word or i put the stars? also obviuosly i payed attention to the mod if i replied twice to his post. thanks for the suggestion. do you have any suggestions to the actual post or did you just feel the need to nose into a conversation that was never meant for you?

Gees tone it down a bit dude. This is a public forum and everyone can read what is going on. Mods arent everywhere but he just trying to tell that mods are here for a reason. Theres no need for 'hostilities'. As for the stars i have no idea if they know what you spelled or not but i think they do. They proly keep stats of that somehow and if you have too many filtered words they might bring down the ban-hammer. but idk...
And as for your sense toggles. i have no idea where to get them but i know they are basically the power control widget that android has already with a skin/theme on them. But if you wanted sense then why didnt you get one of the HTC phones?

BodyBagz

Reaction score

Nope...just felt like playing internet douchebagz for a few minutes...go ahead, your turn again....