Sense is awesome

mitchb2

Reaction score
I didn't turn my phone off from 7-11pm last night. I LOVE the UI. I see no reason to install an alternate launcher.

sincerity

Reaction score
i completely disagree...can't wait to get rid of sense and running adw now...but sooner the better for me. the sense music player is cool, but thats about as far as I can give credit

Nukewire

Reaction score
I love sense soooo much! I see no need for a replacement launcher, the only reason I used ADW on my D1 was to look more like sense.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

jellybean420

Reaction score
I use HElauncher to make my phone look like sense. Since im stuck with my Droid X. Oh well I held out for the xoom :)

Sent from my DROIDX

trebb

Reaction score
I'm gonna be getting the TB soon and I'll be coming from a vanilla DX. I like sense but I'm sure I'll end up using a laucher just because I like customization. I don't like not having five icons on the bottom at all times.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jellybean420

Reaction score
I'm gonna be getting the TB soon and I'll be coming from a vanilla DX. I like sense but I'm sure I'll end up using a laucher just because I like customization. I don't like not having five icons on the bottom at all times.

DX is not vanilla. Vannila is nexus one, nexus s, DROID one. DX has blur so it's not vanilla.

Sent from my DROIDX

trebb

Reaction score
...I'm not retarded. I'm running a completely vanilla ROM.

ipawd1

Reaction score
I've had the Droid 1 and the Droid X and always wanted my phone to look like Sense... now that I have it.. I dont want to run an alternate launcher

just widgetlocker and quickdesk for me added on sense.

jbg25

Reaction score
I think Sense 2.0 is great. I only miss 2 things, custom docks/custom apps on docks and the ability to set the screen at 10 x 10 columns and the ability to resize widgets and icons.

I know I could get the Sense look and feel on any replacement...BUT...I freakin love all the HTC widgets. To bad you cant access those from LaucherPro or ADW.

viper1549

Reaction score
I can admit i didnt give it much of a chance.. but its just not as smooth as Launcher Pro, im sorry. I will have to stick by LP until something more amazing comes out. I can see how sense has its benifits but it just doesnt run the same to me without Launcher Pro.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I had the D1, INC, and now TB..

as long as Im with Android.. im sticking with HTC.. HTC has android Dialed.. its always smooth..

Vandy343

Reaction score
Calm down jellybean no need to be a dick. Leave the guy be.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

trebb

Reaction score
No, not really. They pretty much get rid of almost all of the blur framework.

Regardless, that wasn't the point of my comment. I know what phones come with stock android. Thanks for trying to be an ass though.