Sense has pulled me back...

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I have used Go Launcher for the past... whatever years. Five phones, including this one, first thing I install is Go Launcher. I love the way it works, always been smooth, flexible, stable for me. The widgets they've been coming out with are pretty cool as well.

The last few days... I've been running Sense. I have to hand it to HTC as they've really come up with some nice widgets. I like dark themes (good on the battery anyway) and everything with Sense just fits so well. Yea they're not perfect but they come as close as I can hope.

Go has some nice widgets too and they've really been hitting hard with new releases but even theirs fall just a little short of HTC. Sure, they don't have the team of pros and the budget but they've done nice work.

The biggest thing I miss about Go is being able to create folders to put arrange icons in the app list. I always create one called "Junk" and put all the bloatware in there so it's out of the way. I also create Media, Games, etc folders so things are nice a neat. Sure, I know there are other apps that allow the same thing but they don't work as easy.

Well... now that I've rambled a bunch of crap nobody wants to read let me close by saying... ain't it great to have choices? One day I can run Sense and if I get bored, back to Go.

And now stay tuned for a message from our sponsor.

cp24eva

Reaction score
I am using GO right now. I like it for the reason you said...the folders. But Sense it GREAT. I am thinking about a way to better organize my stuff and go back to sense. I would like minimal overhead and GO is great, but seems like it would be a tad bit of extra processing used up.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I found GO and haven't looked back. The Verizon/Moto launcher is not for me. I use the Sense GO locker and it looks and works great. I went GO crazy at first and downloaded almost every app and widget but scaled back to only use switch widget, locker and SMS pro. All make for a customizable and smooth running bionic that my friends drool over;)

Almost forgot, i'm using GO weather too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

cp24eva

Reaction score
I found GO and haven't looked back. The Verizon/Moto launcher is not for me. I use the Sense GO locker and it looks and works great. I went GO crazy at first and downloaded almost every app and widget but scaled back to only use switch widget, locker and SMS pro. All make for a customizable and smooth running bionic that my friends drool over;)

Almost forgot, i'm using GO weather too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

This? In a Rezound forum? With a new Sense 3.5? That is way better than the previous Sense? I could see if you were talking about likine GO over Sense, but you are talking about GO over Moto? Hate to be somewhat of a douche, but lets be relevant man? Haha. I don't mean to sound like that, but c'mon. You get what I'm saying right?

OP
atomicwedgie

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
The main subject matter was Go Launcher and Sense. I don't believe just because he's running a Bionic he can't chime in.

I lived what he did too. Had anything and everything Go had released and finally realized it was time to clean out. :)