Sense for the milestone?

chad_petree

Reaction score
Wasnt the bootloader broken? what's stopping the milestone from getting sense like the droid does?

Szadzik

Reaction score
Bootloader has not been cracked yet.

There was no SensUI for Milestone and I doubt there will ever be. Why would anyone want to bloat their phone with something like that.

OP
C

chad_petree

Reaction score

There was no SensUI for Milestone and I doubt there will ever be. Why would anyone want to bloat their phone with something like that.

Have u tried sense? it REALLY improves the ui , its not motoblur =) i dont think im the only person who wants sense on the milestone dancedroid

FadedSpark

Reaction score

Have u tried sense? it REALLY improves the ui , its not motoblur =) i dont think im the only person who wants sense on the milestone dancedroid
Sense is spectacularly gross.

Like, beyond tacky and bloaty, and just in to the horrible realm of oh god why was this invented aside from being pretty?!

landroid

Reaction score
are you talking about this ??
[video=youtube;h5wQxDQG7qs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5wQxDQG7qs]YouTube - SENSE UI RUNNING ON MILESTONE !!![/video]

hope you like it

OP
C

chad_petree

Reaction score

Sense is spectacularly gross.

Like, beyond tacky and bloaty, and just in to the horrible realm of oh god why was this invented aside from being pretty?!

Is there any ui u like aside from stock? ib de surprised if u tell me u like touchwiz 3.0 a.k.a bada

are you talking about this ??
YouTube - SENSE UI RUNNING ON MILESTONE !!!

hope you like it

Is there any ui u like aside from stock? ib de surprised if u tell me u like touchwiz 3.0 a.k.a bada

omg this is from just one day ago , now i have hope! dancedroid

Theres no signal and 3g but they're working on it!

Last edited:

Szadzik

Reaction score

I have and I do not think it adds anything, mostly limits the user and is useless to me and many, many people.