1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sense clocks?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Osbor, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Osbor

Osbor New Member

just got the liberty mod, man this thing is WAY faster and more stable than stock blur 2.2

anyway; i very much like the look of the sense clock widget (but these hundreds of other clock widgets are slowly vying for my attention it seems). However i have no idea where you people get them from. Are they part of specific themes? available on the market? unstable?

although, slightly unrelated secondary question, is there a current place to find a lot of the most common lock screen replacements/widgets for liberty along with screen shots? like a dump thread?
  2. zwade01

zwade01 New Member

Beautiful Widgets is a couple bucks in the market and there are many different clock styles/themes to choose from.

As for lockscreen replacement and widgets, most people like WidgetLocker, also a couple bucks in the market.

I use both of these and they're probably the best 2 apps I've ever bought (besides Liberty Toolbox Donate ;) ).
  3. Osbor

Osbor New Member

but beautiful widgets was recently smacked by HTCs legal team, and the current versions don't look much like the sense widgets, in fact they look worse
  4. zwade01

zwade01 New Member

You might like fancy widget. I believe they still have an htc style clock and if the current version doesn't try searching for an older one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  5. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

Weather and toggle widgets have an exact match....its called the H7C clock
  6. Osbor

Osbor New Member

thanks for the replies, but i looked closer at beautiful widgets and apparently a few updates meant it had a LOT of new clock widgets floating around, i downloaded a bunch to try and settled on one.

i also discovered the bajillion slider styles for widgetlocker, and found a pretty handsome setup