Sense 2.1

wowings

Reaction score
I just got an update. About Software says I have Sense 2.1. Any ideas on improvements? Is that a precursor to ICS?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score
I just got an update. About Software says I have Sense 2.1. Any ideas on improvements? Is that a precursor to ICS?

Sense 2.1 is HTC ui its the same as u been running.. And ur still running google gingerbread as the os it should be 2.3.4 and that will prolly be as close to ICS as we get. If u google HTC thunderbolt update it will list the improvements all the update was for some minimal improvements nothing major. It was reported the tbolt will not get ICS but that could change.

OP
W

wowings

Reaction score
Thanks so much for explaining. I see the clock app, but not much else different. I have heard so many good things about ICS. I hope TB users are not left out. It really is a good phone.

johnd09

Reaction score
If ur willing to root there are some developers working on bringing it over, but I feel that HTC is trying to get as far away from the bolt as possible.

Sent from my Transformer Prime That Is Taking Over the world.

OP
W

wowings

Reaction score
Hi Johnd09,
Thanks, but I am a 60 year old guy who likes gadgets, but I am not so techno-literate. It is sad HTC and VZW seem to have left us in the ditch on technology's superhighway.

Chukee

Reaction score
Nonething has been said in stone about thunderbolt not getting ics. U gonna hear rumors and people just assuming that its not gonna happen. HTC has not left thunderbolt users behind. There just hasn't been anything to update till ics. HTC did a minor bug fix a few weeks ago as well. So just wait and see what happens with the ics update because no word has come from HTC yet about ics not comming to thunderbolt.