Sending Video question..

Janet1025

Reaction score
This is the first time Ive done this, I must be doing something wrong..

I take a 20 second video of the kids, try sending it to the husband via text and it tells me I have to cut it down because it exceeds message limit. So it cuts it down and it comes out somewhat blurry also...

This cant be right? What am I doing wrong?

I know we should be able to send more than 20 second video right? and though not blurry while viewing on my phone, it is when I look at the video sent on text..

thanks for any input!

jjd228

Reaction score
You're sending a video in an MMS message and there are size limits on that. Email it instead... or post it to Youtube... or Facebook.

OP
J

Janet1025

Reaction score
You're sending a video in an MMS message and there are size limits on that. Email it instead... or post it to Youtube... or Facebook.

Ahhh really no way to send via text huh?

The hubby is SO Boring, he does not have or want a smartphone, facebook etc...
I had to convince him to let me buy him a used LG ENV 2 so we could text, I got tired of him pressing a number six times just to get that one letter on his regular phone ugh...Can you imagine lol...

I could swear Ive received videos lasting over 20 seconds?? I think?

Reaction score
On a related note for me, when I take a video and go to upload it to Facebook it tells me the same thing. There seems to be a limit on the video size I'm able to upload from my DX. I end up having to transfer the video to my PC, then upload it. Anyone else encounter this?

Smolder

Reaction score
I believe you have to have the video quality setting on low. I had this same issue, and this is what resolved it.