Sending Pix from PC to Verizon phone

kcook323

Reaction score
I've been doing google searches and Droid forum searches. Can someone please help me figure this out. I am almost positive that I have done this before, but the last few times I have tried to send pictures from my PC to my husband's phone (LG EnV3), it has failed. I've also tried these instructions, How to send a picture to a cell phone from a pc | eHow.com and it STILL didn't work. Suggestions please?

*I have been sending resized (500 x 300-something pixels) pictures only.

OP
kcook323

kcook323

Reaction score
Ok, just in case anyone wants to know how to do this, I found my answer at mobile phone forum. You have to send the picture to your email first (sent it to my gmail addy) and then save it to your phone. Then you can send it as an MMS. :biggrin:

*Never fails, I finally give up "searching" and finally post as a last resort, and BOOM, I find my answer. lol

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Better to ask and then find your answer elsewhere than to never know! Reading your first post, I was going to ask I you used email. I've only done this a couple o times with wallpapers that I found while on my computer, but worked like a charm.

Glad you got what you needed. Even if it was somewhere else!