Sending Picture Messages?

bd1212

Reaction score
Well, today I was trying to send a picture message to my cousin using my Droid. After clicking the "Share Too" button to send the picture to him, I noticed there wasn't any button to add contacts to send the picture too.

Is there a button or am I just being stupid and looking right past it? I don't like handcent and I've tried using it's picture message sending but it seems to take forever for me.

Anyone have any solutions?

gossame1

Reaction score
To send a picture message...Pretty simple

Hello Checkpoint,

My name is Brian Carotenuto, and I am a Motorola Droid owner that has sent pix messages without any problem. The first thing I do is go into my contact list, scroll down to the selected contact, (Jane Smith (555)123-4567) Next to the contact's phone number, you should see a telephone, the messaging icon, e-mail icon if added)

In this case push the messaging icon in the desired contact. The message panel will open with the desired contact's name and phone number. To add picture messaging, hit the menu button and a sub menu will pop up with a few choices, look for an option that says "ATTACH" with a picture of a paperclip. Click on "ATTACH" and it will give you an option on what you want to attach. Hit the option for pictures, and the gallery will open. Select the desired picture, and the picture will be attached to the text message for the desired contact. Type your message, and hit SEND..That's it. I hope I was able to help.

Happy Holidays,

Brian T. Carotenuto

OP
bd1212

bd1212

Reaction score
Thank you very much, Brian.

Happy Holidays. =]

datguybk

Reaction score
is anyone else experience a huge delay in MMS?
mine takes about 6 hours before it actually sends/recieves..

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
is anyone else experience a huge delay in MMS?
mine takes about 6 hours before it actually sends/recieves..

1) Avatar is quite nice...
2) Do you experience this delay on a regular basis or just today? My MMS have gone thru with no delay. Sent a couple today to my sisters and both came thru fine. One on VZW and one on AT&T