Sending photos through text messaging

dianet

Reaction score
When I send photos to people via text message who have a service other than Verizon, the text messages will not go through. Anyone else have the same problem?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Never had that problem, but I did have a problem with receiving pictures from iPhone users at one point. The only way I solved it was by switching ROMs.

Do you use the stock messaging app or a 3rd party? I always had a hard time with Chomp and Handcent, but so far with GoSMS I haven't had any problems.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome aboard!

I do not have the problem with SMS and attachments - are they receiving standard SMS fine?

OP
D

dianet

Reaction score
Never had that problem, but I did have a problem with receiving pictures from iPhone users at one point. The only way I solved it was by switching ROMs.

Do you use the stock messaging app or a 3rd party? I always had a hard time with Chomp and Handcent, but so far with GoSMS I haven't had any problems.

Thanks for your reply. I use the standard text app that came with my android RAZR HD. Sometimes it works. But more often than not it will not send pictures to anyone who has an iPhone. I don't know what ROM is. Can you help?