sending phone back to verizon..can someone post the rooting program?

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
sounds like u got one with a damaged piece of memory... they should be liable 4 that.... did u get it from asurion... cuz that company is garbage.... i got a phone with no vol buttons or stickers from them once. then i quit getting insurance... if i break my phone i just buy a used one off of ebay... its cheaper than their insurance and i have the choice to pick whatever i want... its a much better deal than the horrible vzw insurance.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
That phone wouldnt ota update..plus it wouldnt read my sd card..so verizon sent me a new one..but the one im sending back, i unrooted b4 i changed my boot animation and battery icon..which will throw a red flag..so i was wanting to re root gingerbread 2.3.6 to change back my boot animation and battery icon....iv sent in phones with different animation and no problems..but dont wanna keep pressing my luck.
And now this phone is being gay..wont play sound during movies half the time, and hung up when u press the back button.

SBF'ing GB didn't work? SBF'ing ICS should've worked to get you on ICS but as you mentioned it wouldn't read your sd-ext card. I'm sure you could've transferred all the videos, photos, and nsfw images :)P) to your computer and reformatted the card and put them back.

How's the "new" phone working?

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Nsfw photos??...if its what i think, i hide those from my girlfriend..done got busted to many times:biggrin:
My new phone wont play sound during movies or games. And when u surf the internet or whatever and u press the back button, it gets hung up and freezes.
Well, i work 70hours a week, so the sbf deal is another situation. Cause 2-3years ago i bricked my d2g and had to sbf..i followed the youtube vid step by step..but both friends pc wouldnt not pull up the sbf file inside rsd lite..so i sent the phone to a random guy here (kinkyindahead)
And he did it for me..im that guy that has a bullet proof idea, and some miracle hand of god slaps me.

No myfishbear, its a replacement from vzw..the whole insurance place does seem like a scam..iv done heard all the stories and tricks they pull.
Btw, on the back of the phone where all the serial numbers are and all the barcodes, u cant read them there so worn out..

Later gentleman, time to finish my 15hour work day

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Better send it back then. Don't give up on the D4, I'm sure you could've resurrected your first one. Those Kim Kardashian sex vids have malware and other STDs.

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Both.
One time i met these girls when i was leaving a bar cause it was closing down and walkin to my car. well i ended up at another bar across town with them..and there was an Asian drag queen dressed as some biker prostitute with 2 dude's chatin with him/her.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok we got a little off track. Let's get back on the train.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2