sending phone back to verizon..can someone post the rooting program?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
i need to re root my phone but the link is down here..can any one re post the rooting link for gingerbread 2.3.6?
gotta change back my boot animation

Ttdag

Reaction score
I believe you can sbf if you're not on ics

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
No i need to re root my phone so i can change my boot animation so Verizon doesnt hit me with 500$..sbf is just to much trouble..gave me a headache

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No i need to re root my phone so i can change my boot animation so Verizon doesnt hit me with 500$..sbf is just to much trouble..gave me a headache
sbf is easier than rooting and replacing system files... you dl the program, driver, and sbf file... reboot the phone and hold power and both vol keys to get into programming mode then plug in your phone and run rsd... thats it... believe me ive done it to like 15 phones... it is way easy. plus its stock... no modifications like an ota.

Last edited:
OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
U do know verizon can now tell if any ics phones have been rooted even if u unroot and send it back. I saw it on some droid news

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
yeah its qe... you rooted and there is no going back but most vzw ppl dont check 4 that... if your parinoid about big brother just run your phone over with your car if u got insurance... bty sbf has nothing to do with rooting

Last edited:
OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Thanks man, im glad u posted that link to the video...it just might come in handy:biggrin:

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Well, i guess il run this phone stock for a week and if nothing goes wrong, il run ur rom next weekend.
Heard good things from orange choochoo lol.
Like more memory on ur internal storage, (i think i read that)

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Well, i guess il run this phone stock for a week and if nothing goes wrong, il run ur rom next weekend.
Heard good things from orange choochoo lol.
Like more memory on ur internal storage, (i think i read that)
yeah i stripped out so much vzw bs. also hacked a couple apps like MotorolaSettingsProvider.apk so they cant see you tethering and spy on ya in other ways... plus the 1320lv oc uses less battery power... i usually got more than 50% of my ram available too. it runs much smoother than stock

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Verizon pisses me off..bunch of greedy bastards..
Whats the deal on that spying? They can see how much u tether?..what happens if they see u tether so much?