Send Chevy a $1

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Art Vandelay, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Member

Ratings:
    +1
    With his last post he is leaving us. At the very least everyone who downloaded 5.6 should send him a dollar as a mere thank you for all he's done. With over 6000 d/l, just $1 will go a long way aand surely we can all afford it.

Thanks for all your hard work, keeping the OG alive for so long. And we all wish you the best!

Donation will be sent after work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks very much Art - just to be clear, not leaving ... but less of a presence to be sure. I certainly don't want my post to be perceived as begging of any kind - it is what it is and I need to put some time and effort into other things for the short term. I will still be trying to pop in, and will try to keep improving my ROM's when time permits!

3. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I did not take it as such and I hope no one does as well.

I am one that took your work for granted and never donated. But now looking back, you helped me believe in the Droid. Had it not been for your awesome work, I would have settled long ago for the Bionic or some other lesser of an upgrade, but now I look to upgrade to a true superphone with either the Nexus or RAZR.

Again, I appreciate all your hard work and look forward to what you are able to do in the future.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

4. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +609
    I'm sure you meant know harm in posting this, but it's not allowed. Even though you're not asking for donations personally, you can't post on behalf of a dev. This was a nice thought, but I have to close this down. Hope you understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.