Semi-techie grandma!

brenj888

Reaction score
Hello! I get my Droid on November 24! I have to wait until then to get my $100 off. It will be my first smartphone! Right now I have a Samsung that opens two ways---and it has driven me crazy for two years.

I run a teen peer support group that meets weekly and the hottest topic of conversation is always who got what new phone and what are it features! They actually taught me everything I know about my current phone.

I have done all the research and tossed and turned over the droid or eris. Decided the droid is for me! I just know I will be searching here for information when I get that phone in my hands!
Brenda

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey there "granny" Brenda,

and welcome to the forums with your own new smartphone,
i bet this one is really for you!

Feel free to ask, whatever you want to know about
your phone here! I am sure the youngsters will help you out :D

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Tigger

F4ion1

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum also.

If that is your real phone # under the "phone" in your profile I'd change that. Instead just put what type of phone you have.

Don't know if I'd want to be giving out my phone number.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum also.

If that is your real phone # under the "phone" in your profile I'd change that. Instead just put what type of phone you have.

Don't know if I'd want to be giving out my phone number.

Thanks for pointing that out. I have PM'd her and removed it from her account. You are 100% correct

xfeathersx

Reaction score
welcome granny:

You hit the jackpot when you came on this forum...This place is so helpful l wouldnt know where to begin...Welcome...