Semi Functional

jchallender

Reaction score
My name is Joe I live in Michigan and monitor mainframes for a living. High tech babysitting. Thank goodness my wife likes to let me keep my gadgets. Have a Mini Me due any day :) Figured I should finally post an introduction. Site has been good to me so far. Using 2.1 and wif tethering so far. Wifi tethering is only semi functional. Can't wait for a more stable tether. Thank goodness for PDAnet.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My name is Joe I live in Michigan and monitor mainframes for a living. High tech babysitting. Thank goodness my wife likes to let me keep my gadgets. Have a Mini Me due any day :) Figured I should finally post an introduction. Site has been good to me so far. Using 2.1 and wif tethering so far. Wifi tethering is only semi functional. Can't wait for a more stable tether. Thank goodness for PDAnet.

To be a true Droid owner of any type having an understanding wife is just so crucial. I see you've got a few other post but please allow me to welcome you to the forum. Seems you got a handle on how good the site is. Thanks for the intro.

OP
jchallender

jchallender

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Hook :) I troll a lot of forums and I rarely post. This is one of the first times I saw a request for introduction.