1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Semi Functional

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jchallender, Jan 19, 2010.

1. jchallender

jchallender New Member

My name is Joe I live in Michigan and monitor mainframes for a living. High tech babysitting. Thank goodness my wife likes to let me keep my gadgets. Have a Mini Me due any day :) Figured I should finally post an introduction. Site has been good to me so far. Using 2.1 and wif tethering so far. Wifi tethering is only semi functional. Can't wait for a more stable tether. Thank goodness for PDAnet.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

To be a true Droid owner of any type having an understanding wife is just so crucial. I see you've got a few other post but please allow me to welcome you to the forum. Seems you got a handle on how good the site is. Thanks for the intro.
  3. jchallender

jchallender New Member

Thanks for the welcome Hook :) I troll a lot of forums and I rarely post. This is one of the first times I saw a request for introduction.