Selling

Chelsea11

Reaction score
So, I wanna sell my Droid how much should I sell or for.?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
C

Chelsea11

Reaction score
I did and the highest I saw was 180 and all the others were mainly 120-150...i don't wanna sell it to high because it is the oldest model of Droid.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Swappa.com is another option to sell them, aside from places like ebay and craig's list.

Personally, I would sell for about $180/190 for an EXCELLENT, basically new one, and maybe like $160/150 for a decent one with maybe some scratches on the outside or something.

If I were buying, though, I probably wouldn't look at anything over $150. I paid about that with my contract this past August.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you use Swappa please let us know how that goes.

Mike

OP
C

Chelsea11

Reaction score
My phones an insurance phone I just got it last week, because my other one wouldn't charge..it doesn't have any scratches. Its in very good condition. Ill start it at 150 and see of i have any takers.

Smolder

Reaction score
There is a limited time deal going on at e-bay now. They are partnered with a company buying certain phones. I just sold my D1 for $162.50. No 10% loss either. They print you a free shipping label and all. They give you an estimate based on your description of the phone, then if it lives up to your description when they receive it, funds are deposited into your paypal acct.