selling unlimited data plan

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by jmcdonald, Sep 6, 2013.

1. jmcdonald

jmcdonald New Member

Has anyone ever sold their unlimited data on ebay through Verizon's Assumption of Liability? Any gotchas or tips? I have a family plan with 2 lines both with unlimited data and thinking about going to T-Mobile if the coverage is OK.
  2. wcjeep

wcjeep Member

I thought the Vzw plan was non transferable. I briefly considered Tmobile due to the lower costs. The Tmobile coverage where I live is not good. Consider a Pay as you go phone to determine the coverage where you work and play. Hate to see you leave to be greatly disappointed.
  3. jmcdonald

jmcdonald New Member

My understanding is you can transfer the contract under Assumption of Liability. I see a bunch of unlimited plans being sold on ebay so just wondering if anyone here has actually done that. I do know someone who is switching so they will be my guinea pig for the coverage question. Based on the map and some other anecdotal evidence T-Mobile's coverage has gotten better in my area but I'm not sure yet. I will definitely test it out before getting rid of my Verizon plan. Really don't want to have to pay $1200 up front for 2 new phones on Verizon plus paying through the nose for service. My Gnex and Wife's Rezound are starting to show their age.
Search tags for this page
assumption of liability
assumption of liability selling an unlimited data plan
sell unlimited data
sell unlimited data plan verizon

sell verizon unlimited data plan

sell your unlimited data plan
selling verizon unlimited data plan aol
selling verizon unlimited ebay