Selling My Razr Maxx

daudi81

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is allowed - but do you guys know if there's a good forum or place online to sell your phone? I'm not putting it on craigslist because I get 50 scam emails a day. It was a complete failure.

Also, just wanted to know what a good price to sell it was? I just got it a month or so ago and it's literally in perfect condition - you wouldn't tell a difference between a brand new one and this one. I'm thinking anywhere from $300-$400?

I just used my wife's upgrade to get a Galaxy S3 for me, and I was planning on giving the Maxx to my wife (she has a thunderbolt), but she said she doesn't want to re-learn how to use a phone because it took her so long to learn that one. I don't think she realizes how much better the Maxx is than the Thunderbolt (I tried telling her).

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's not allowed here, but I sold my Droid 2 on Craigslist after I got my Maxx ... there is also something called swappa, or something like that. :)

huskur

Reaction score
You will get $500 on Ebay for a phone in that condition! The Maxx is still a HOT commodity!!!

The SG3 is hot phone also. I hope you like it. Download the new modem and install it with ODIN and it completes the phone. I did it to mine and it makes a huge difference when it comes to the radio connectivity

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
swappa.com or our sister site android.net.

OP
D

daudi81

Reaction score
Cool - thanks guys. Just put it up on Swappa - cool site!