Selling Droid X questions

kwod8832

Reaction score
My company just gave me a work phone to use (droid inc.). So now I have no use for my Droid X and looking to sell it. My only concern is what happens if I don’t have phone tied into my personal #? I use Google voice for my voice mail.
What do I need to do to my Droid X before I sell it (factory reset)? How do I remove the number that is associated with it?
Thanks for your help

Jordan8

Reaction score
My company just gave me a work phone to use (droid inc.). So now I have no use for my Droid X and looking to sell it. My only concern is what happens if I don’t have phone tied into my personal #? I use Google voice for my voice mail.
What do I need to do to my Droid X before I sell it (factory reset)? How do I remove the number that is associated with it?
Thanks for your help

Factory reset removes the associated number I'm pretty sure.

rudydroid

Reaction score
if my company provided me with a phone I'd still keep my x for personal use, especially since whatever is on the company phone would be subject to search, just like our cars are when we park on company property. there is nothing untoward on my x. and
no, I park on the street.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ga3808

Reaction score
Never would I use a company phone for any personal use. Doesn't matter what they give you or what your selling. Remember all calls, texts, internet and photos you receive and make can be looked at by your employer. That alone should be a red flag!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Beka27

Reaction score
Not to mention if you suddenly no longer work for the company (their choice or yours) and must then return the DINC along with your other company property.

(from Beka's DX)