[ROM] [SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 4 -- [BETA 03/05/2012]

93fuelslut

Reaction score
i have the epic blue theme for my d2g cm7....will this theme and other cm7 based themes work on this cm9?
if the theme isnt compatible, and something bad happpens can i just restore my nandroid in safe mode and be good to go?

and what issue's are people having now since all the updates?

Last edited:

stkma70

Reaction score
i have the epic blue theme for my d2g cm7....will this theme and other cm7 based themes work on this cm9?
if the theme isnt compatible, and something bad happpens can i just restore my nandroid in safe mode and be good to go?

and what issue's are people having now since all the updates?

No. Those themes only work with the tmobile theme engine. You'll be lucky to get the phone to boot if it even did apply the theme. Your gonna have to wait until the theming engine is properly ported for themes to work

Sent from my XT894 using DroidForums

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Dang, well im glad u said something lol..500$ paper weight.!....
Will i brick if i install a theme from theme manager in rom toolbox?..jr rummy just said to me he doesnt knoe because its not tested on every devise and im on stock rom to

stkma70

Reaction score
Dang, well im glad u said something lol..500$ paper weight.!....
Will i brick if i install a theme from theme manager in rom toolbox?..jr rummy just said to me he doesnt knoe because its not tested on every devise and im on stock rom to

Backup your rom then try it out. If something goes wrong, restore and try another method. That's the wonders of having something to fall back on

Sent From My ICS Flavored DROID4

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just put in a FFC fix, but I don't believe it includes video.

Kack

Reaction score
Yea i saw the FFC worked in the latest build which im happy about<going out of town and want to talk with wife and kids>. but i wanted to know if anyone else has used google talk with video succesfully! or tango.

Giroux28

Reaction score
Yes you can go from 305 to 310 directly. Just wipe cache and your good to go

Sent from my XT894 using DroidForums

Can i do this without reflashing gapps? Or do I have to flash rom update, reflash gapps, and then clear cache b4 rebooting?

Garlick

Reaction score
Can i do this without reflashing gapps? Or do I have to flash rom update, reflash gapps, and then clear cache b4 rebooting?

No need to clear cache b4 rebooting. It clears the cache during the installation.

I haven't cleared my cache since the first install of 3/5.

The GApps thing, you do have to re-install if you're going from 3/5 to 3/11 directly, but it should keep all your settings. It did for me.

Giroux28

Reaction score
No need to clear cache b4 rebooting. It clears the cache during the installation.

I haven't cleared my cache since the first install of 3/5.

The GApps thing, you do have to re-install if you're going from 3/5 to 3/11 directly, but it should keep all your settings. It did for me.

Ok thanks alot, I am updating to 3/12 now, then i will re-flash the gapps and reboot, when complete i will let you know if it kept my settings and everything else is alright...

Giroux28

Reaction score
Ok thanks alot, I am updating to 3/12 now, then i will re-flash the gapps and reboot, when complete i will let you know if it kept my settings and everything else is alright...

It appeared that everything went perfectly but before this I NEVER had the 4 g connectivity problem and now i do... i even tried putting it on gsm only for 10 seconds and switching back to no avail... ****....makes no sense

Giroux28

Reaction score
I don't get ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt :-( I knew I should have just stayed where I was at and shouldnt have tried to fix something that wasnt broke :( this sucks man, it was perfect :-(

Gangrif

Reaction score
I don't get ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt :-( I knew I should have just stayed where I was at and shouldnt have tried to fix something that wasnt broke :( this sucks man, it was perfect :-(

Should've made a backup before flashing. :p

Couldnt you just re-flash the 3/05 build?

Giroux28

Reaction score
Should've made a backup before flashing. :p

Couldnt you just re-flash the 3/05 build?

I obviously made a backup before flashing and I am already restored back to where I was :p

I want to be updated though and I am very frustrated to say the least :mad: